Note: Terms of Usage and Conditions was derived from Lazada and Shopee
Welcome to the Online Koop Store platform (the "Site"). Please read the following Terms of Service carefully before using this Site or opening an account ("Account") so that you are aware of your legal rights and obligations with respect to Online Koop Store and its affiliates and subsidiaries (individually and collectively, Online Koop Store, "we", "us" or "our"). The "Services" we provide or make available include (a) the Site, (b) the services provided by the Site and by Online Koop Store client software made available through the Site, and (c) all information, linked pages, features, data, text, images, photographs, graphics, music, sounds, video, messages, tags, content, programming, software, application services (including, without limitation, any mobile application services) or other materials made available through the Site or its related services ("Content"). These Terms of Service govern your use of Services provided by Online Koop Store
The Services include an online platform service that provides a place and opportunity for the sale of goods between the buyer (“Buyer”) and the seller (“Seller”) (collectively “you”, “Users” or “Parties”).
Online Koop store reserves the right to change, modify, suspend or discontinue all or any part of this Site or the Services at any time or upon notice as required by local laws. Online Koop store may also impose limits on certain features or restrict your access to parts of, or the entire, Site or Services in its sole discretion and without notice or liability.
Online Koop Store reserves the right to refuse to provide you access to the Site or Services or to allow you to open an Account for any reason.
• Guidelines to the use of Platform and/or Services: You agree to comply with any and all the guidelines, notices, operating rules and policies and instructions pertaining to the use of the Services and/or access to the Platform, as well as any amendments to the aforementioned, issued by us, from time to time. We reserve the right to revise these guidelines, notices, operating rules and policies and instructions at any time and you are deemed to be aware of and bound by any changes to the foregoing upon their publication on the Platform.
• Restricted activities: You agree and undertake NOT to:
• impersonate any person or entity or to falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
• use the Platform or Services for illegal purposes;
• attempt to gain unauthorized access to or otherwise interfere or disrupt other computer systems or networks connected to the Platform or Services;
• post, promote or transmit through the Platform or Services any Prohibited Materials;
• interfere with another’s utilization and enjoyment of the Platform or Services;
• use or upload, in any way, any software or material that contains, or which you have reason to suspect that contains, viruses, damaging components, malicious code or harmful components which may impair or corrupt the Platform’s data or damage or interfere with the operation of another Customer’s computer or mobile device or the Platform or Services; and
• use the Platform or Services other than in conformance with the acceptable use policies of any connected computer networks, any applicable Internet standards and any other applicable laws.
• Availability of Platform and Services: We may, from time to time and without giving any reason or prior notice, upgrade, modify, suspend or discontinue the provision of or remove, whether in whole or in part, the Platform or any Services and shall not be liable if any such upgrade, modification, suspension or removal prevents you from accessing the Platform or any part of the Services.
• Right, but not obligation, to monitor content: We reserve the right, but shall not be obliged to:
monitor, screen or otherwise control any activity, content or material on the Platform and/or through the Services. We may in our sole and absolute discretion, investigate any violation of the terms and conditions contained herein and may take any action it deems appropriate;
prevent or restrict access of any Customer to the Platform and/or the Services;
report any activity it suspects to be in violation of any applicable law, statute or regulation to the appropriate authorities and to co-operate with such authorities; and/or
to request any information and data from you in connection with your use of the Services and/or access of the Platform at any time and to exercise our right under this paragraph if you refuse to divulge such information and/or data or if you provide or if we have reasonable grounds to suspect that you have provided inaccurate, misleading or fraudulent information and/or data.
• Terms & Conditions of Sale: Purchases of any Product would be subject to the Terms & Conditions Of Sale.
Delivery of Products
• Address: Delivery of the Products shall be made to the address you specify in your Order either by Seller or by Online Koop Store (or its agents) on behalf of Seller.
• Shipping & packing charges: Shipping and packing charges shall be as set out in the Order.
• Delivery timeframe: You acknowledge that delivery of the Products is subject to availability of the Products. Seller will make every reasonable effort to deliver the Product to you within the delivery timeframe stated on the relevant page on which the Product is listed, but you acknowledge that while stock information on the Platform is updated regularly, it is possible that in some instances a Product may become unavailable between updates. All delivery timeframes given are estimates only and delays can occur. If the delivery of your Product is delayed Seller will inform you accordingly via e-mail and your Product will be dispatched as soon as it becomes available to Seller. The time for delivery shall not be of the essence, and Seller (nor any of its agents) shall not be liable for any delay in delivery whatsoever caused.
• Deemed receipt: In the event you do not receive the Product by the projected delivery date and provided that you inform Online Koop Store within 3 days immediately from such projected delivery date, Seller will try, to the best of Seller’s ability, to locate and deliver the Product. If Online Koop Store does not hear from you within 3 days from such projected delivery date, you shall be deemed to have received the Product subject to your rights under Philippine law.
• Customer’s failure to take delivery: If the Customer fails to take delivery of the Products (otherwise than by reason of any cause beyond the Customer's reasonable control or by reason of Seller’s fault) then without prejudice to any other right or remedy available to Seller, Seller may terminate the Customer Contract.
• Seller must use his/her best effort to ensure that Buyer receives the purchased items. Users understand that Seller bears all risk attached to the delivery of the purchased item(s) and warrants that he/she has or will obtain adequate insurance coverage for the delivery of the purchased item(s). In the event where the purchased item(s) is damaged,lost or failure of delivery during the course of delivery, Users acknowledge and agree that Online Koop Store will not be liable for any damage, expense, cost or fees resulted therefrom and Seller and/or Buyer will reach out to the logistic service provider to resolve such dispute.
Purchase and Payment
Online Koop Store supports one or more of the following payment methods;
• Cash on Delivery (COD) Online Koop Store provides COD services. Buyers may pay cash directly to the deliver agent upon their receipt of the purchased item.
• Savings Adjustment Cash on Delivery (COD) Buyers may pay thru Cooperative Savings Adjustment facility.
• Savings Adjustment (For Pick-up Orders) Buyers may pay thru Cooperative Savings Adjustment facility.
Online Koop Store reserves all rights not expressly granted herein.
• May modify these Terms of Service at any time by posting the revised Terms of Service on this Site. Your continued use of this Site after such changes have been posted shall constitute your acceptance of such revised Terms of Service.
• You may not assign, sublicense or transfer any rights granted to you hereunder or subcontract any of your obligations.
• Nothing in these Terms of Service shall constitute a partnership, joint venture or principal-agent relationship between you and Online Koop Store, nor does it authorise you to incur any costs or liabilities on Online Koop Store behalf.
• The failure of Online Koop Store at any time or times to require performance of any provision hereof shall in no manner affect its right at a later time to enforce the same unless the same is waived in writing.
• These Terms of Service are solely for your and our benefit and are not for the benefit of any other person or entity, except for Online Koop Store affiliates and subsidiaries (and its affiliates' and subsidiaries' respective successors and assigns).
I HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREE TO ALL OF THE PROVISIONS CONTAINED ABOVE.